PERFORMANCE & FUNCTIONAL
The TANK™ M4 continues the evolution of this unique push sled on wheels. The core technology that makes all TANK™ models unique is that unlike resistance sleds, they can be run indoors or outdoors on any surface without gouging. Also on all TANK™ models the resistance increases the faster you push it, so each user can choose their resistance on the fly, without stopping to load or unload plates.
• Dual Variable Resistance Brakes
• No need for additional weight
• Performance Handles Included
• Built-in Accessory Tray
• Patented Technology
Available in our Online Shop
• The wheel resistance or “braking” is on all 4 wheels, so if the push end rises up at high speed, the other end still applies the resistance, This eliminates the need on earlier models to load plates to prevent rising up.
• Three resistance levels can be set at each end independent of each other enabling one resistance on the push and a different resistance on the pull
• All wheel resistance also makes TANK™ M4 bi-directional, so there is no need to turn the unit around to reverse direction.
• An optional weight horn is available for athletes who want to perform more intense towing exercises
Resistance that feels dangerous can be backed down instantly during the run to a level that feels safer depending on the user’s age, conditioning level, and fitness goals.
Feeling the resistance increase with speed causes a surprise “wow” reaction and a novel exercise experience that users love.
All TANK™ models enable High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T) in which bursts of acceleration and speed for 14 minutes of a TANK™ workout is the equivalent of an hour on a treadmill.
Value packages are available for group training consisting of a TANK™ plus a variety of tools and accessories for imaginative exercise variety.
A Group Anchor Station is available that houses all the weights and training tools selected for a 10 person group TANK™ workout, with portability to any location inside or outdoors.
|Weight||198 lbs (89.8 kg)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||52.4″ x 31.9″ x 37.1″
(133 cm x 81 cm x 94 cm)
|Recommended Tire Pressure||30 PSI (2.07 BAR)|